Author Topic: Dave Gahan and John Frusciante at Musicares May 11-2007  (Read 3469 times)

depechemodelover

• View Profile
Dave Gahan and John Frusciante at Musicares May 11-2007
« on: September 12, 2015, 08:29:03 pm »
Dave's first appearance at Musicares with  John Frusciante , they played two songs, Personal Jesus and Policy of Truth.  A youtube video exists for Personal Jesus but the one for Policy of Truth was removed long ago.  I know at least one Depeche Mode taper/collector recorded this in audio and I think also video, so I am posting this on the  chance they might see this and finally share it with the rest of us.  Generosity is good Karma.  I did fine a snippet of video out there, but it ends almost before the singing begins.

DM Live Wiki

• Everything counts in large amounts.
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Depeche Mode Live Wiki
Re: Dave Gahan and John Frusciante at Musicares May 11-2007
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 08:55:52 am »
The taper emailed me once, I replied, and then I never heard back from them again. They did record a video.
Owner & curator of the Depeche Mode Live Wiki.
I am ligushka on DIME, a torrent tracker for live recordings in general.

discotraxxx

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 10:44:52 pm »
Hi,

did we check with the RHCP community if anything may be hoarded ?

See You

Vince

depechemodelover

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 09:34:03 pm »
The taper emailed me once, I replied, and then I never heard back from them again. They did record a video.

They (girlsgahanwild) are following me on twitter (God know why, I virtually never tweet).  Which means I can send them a direct message in private.  Or can you do that.  They had told me their friend Jam...... forgot the rest of his user name, is the taper and would trade for something he does not have.   I have nothing to trade, all my stuff came from the internet.  Is there anyone in our group here or on Home or TV Archives that might have something to trade for the video?   Do you have a way to contact him directly?  Let me know, they gave me his email address back late last year. 

DM Live Wiki

• Everything counts in large amounts.
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Depeche Mode Live Wiki
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 08:14:00 am »
girlsgahanwild is Slickmode. As mentioned in my previous reply, he sent me an email to which I replied back, but I haven't received a response yet. I can try to email him again when I find some time.
Owner & curator of the Depeche Mode Live Wiki.
I am ligushka on DIME, a torrent tracker for live recordings in general.